Let’s take a hike.
Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Toa GTX. Leveraging HOKA ONE ONE® trail running expertise and innovations, they built a “lightest in class” waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain.
Everything about the Toa GTX has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by a GORE-TEX bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky’s the limit.
Item No. 1112033
- GORE-TEX bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability and light weight
- Rubberized midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- RN 88276
- Waterproof upper
- Multidirectional lugs
- All-Terrain ready