A trusted favorite for your daily training returns. The Vomero 16 adds responsive ZoomX foam cushioning, bringing an energetic pop to your stride that’s perfect for high mileage on the road. It’s super lightweight, with plenty of stretch and ventilation through the upper. Looking for the right amount of support? We’ve got you covered with an adjustable midfoot band and a stable clip at the heel.
A Secure Stride-
Nike added extra support along the sides via a band at the midfoot. It works with your laces, helping you adjust how snug and secure your foot feels. There’s also a clip at the heel, helping with stability as you run over uneven surfaces.
Cool For the Distance-
Nike tested real runners to learn where feet need the most cooling. Using that data, Nike put mesh in key spots (especially around the toes) to give you stretch and ventilation.
Your foot sits on Nike ZoomX, Nike’s lightest and highest energy returning foam. It gives you a smooth ride from foot strike through your transition. Nike combined it with Zoom Air cushioning under the forefoot for a snappy, responsive feel as you push off.
- High-abrasion rubber at the outsole with lugs gives you durable traction.
- The tongue is even more plush than previous versions.
- Weight: 10.9oz (Men’s size 10)
- Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 19.5mm, Heel: 29.5mm)
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Thunder Blue/Black/Gum Light Brown/Wolf Grey
- Style: DA7245-400
- ZoomX foam
- High-abrasion rubber outsole